Friday 30 September 2011

Task 1d

I know I have skipped a task but I will come back to it! I just need a little help with the video from my brother, I did say I wasn't very techno-logic!

I have managed to upload some photographs of me working at Disneyland Paris using photobucket.

Photobucket

Here you can see an interaction with me and a child. This was a very important part of my job, I had to create a magical atmosphere for the children and have a good connection with them. This was very helpful as I can use my experiences and put them into my teaching.





Photobucket



Involving the whole family was very important too! I will be involving the students' parents and family when teaching by inviting them to shows to see the students' progress in dance and drama.





Photobucket




Being identical to the character that the children had imagined was the most important and hardest duty of all!



2 comments:

Emily said...

Hi Rebecca I think your photos show that you have had great experience with working with children and like you said this will really help you when it comes to teaching. You look lovely in all of them, do you have any photos of you in the parades? I would love to see them and it would also be a chance to see you performing as well!
Emily

Rebecca Clarke said...

Thanks for your comment Emily. I am afraid I don't have any of Cinderella on the parade as you had to be there a little longer to do the parades as a princess!