Monday 12 September 2011

My first insight to the world of 'Blogging'

This is my first blog that I have ever written and to be honest, the whole thing seems a little daunting. I would like to think that I am soon to become a techno, blogging wizz! However, it isn't the creating a blog I find scary.. It is what to write in the blog! Do I use this for personal study and notes or for formal use? Who to follow and what to read about? So many questions, but I suppose only time and practice will tell..

1 comment:

Phil Carroll said...

Hey Rebecca
Lovely site. Very different background which i'm sure says a lot about your personality (in a good way).
I know exactly what you mean re the content of the Blogs. You don't want to just babble on about personal things, what happened in your day ect but also not have it total formal and dry and all about work. As you have said i guess as first time Bloggers we shall find our own way and voice.
The pictures are beautiful by the way and i too have faith that this course will sharpen our social media skills and allow us to better promote ourselves in the future.
Hope to meet you at the forth coming Campus session, if not drop me a line and any thought on improving my first attempts at joining the modern age.
Stay safe - Phil