Saturday 26 November 2011

Final piece

So I have read some blogs of our course lecturers recently and most are saying to get a move on with the final piece, therefore I think I am going to begin drafting it. I am going to leave the remaining tasks until when/if I feel like I need them. I am so stuck on where to begin as I do not really understand if I am writing on my own professional practice and others or our networks? Also my journal is actually a mess as I have been writing for myself, if I am doing scans of them do you think I should re write in neat or leave as my original writing? Any clarification would be amazing! Thanks and good luck everyone x

4 comments:

Lily Corrigan said...

Dear Rebecca. I've found through completing tasks 3A-3D that it will really help with the Critical Reflection. Maybe if you done a few of them, it might help you to start writing??

Best of Luck!

Lily
X

Rebecca Clarke said...

Hi lily,
Thanks for the advice, as you can see I have completed 2 of the 3rd sets of tasks and as the critical reflection is only 750 words did not feel like I needed anymore evidence and had enough. However, I have sent my draft to Alan and if my appendix is not sufficient will be more than happy to complete the tasks. I just felt I had better get cracking with the critical reflection as draft deadline is in 3 days. How are you finding it? X

Katharina Schell said...

Hi Rebecca,

my Journal is also a mess. Do you have any informations if we have to scan the original or do we can re write some parts?

Rebecca Clarke said...

Hi Katharina, i have decided just to scan in my original entries! Hope this is useful. Thanks and good luck x